What is The France Hopper Network?
The France Hopper Network (fhnwrk for short) was originally a project started in 2011 by Stephen J. Weber to bring his life on the internet to one, centralized location. That ended up being a bit of a mess, so it now serves as his blog.
Is The France Hopper Network a company?
The France Hopper Network is A France Hopper Company.
What do you publish/produce?
Simply put, whatever is on Stephen’s mind or snapped by him on Instagram.
What happened to the series?
Due to a lack of time to do regular updates, the series previously published on The France Hopper Network were retired in May 2013 after the site move and relaunch. Dedicated pages, including the old photo galleries, were discontinued in December 2015.
Copyright and legal:
- The France Hopper Network and associated logos © 2017 The France Hopper Company. All rights reserved.
- Dreams can happen. is a slogan mark (℠) of The France Hopper Company.
- Never stop dreaming. is a slogan mark (℠) of The France Hopper Network, A France Hopper Company.
- All original graphics © 2017 The France Hopper Company. All rights reserved.
- No original content on this site may be reproduced either in part or in whole without written permission. You are, of course, welcome to share any content. You may not, however, deliberately copy any content to be claimed as your own work.
- WordPress, Jetpack and all related logos, slogans, and feature sets are ©/® Automattic, Inc. All rights reserved.
- YouTube logo and player ©/® Alphabet, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Twitter logo ©/® Twitter. All rights reserved.
- Disqus, the Disqus Commenting System for WordPress, and the Disqus logo ©/® Disqus. All rights reserved.
- Instagram logo ©/® Facebook. All rights reserved.
- Flickr logo ©/® Flickr, a Yahoo Company. All rights reserved.
- Github logo ©/® Github. All rights reserved.
- LinkedIn logo ©/® LinkedIn. All rights reserved.
- Customizr © Press Customizr.
- All other third-party content not listed herein but used on this site ©/® their respectful parties. Some to all rights reserved.